Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where'd that week of my life go?

Whew!

This past week has been nothing as grandiose as having a life changing experience, yet it's been just over one week since my last post - what happened?
I guess sometimes life happens, and the computer blogging takes a back seat.  I was going to post yesterday, and then saw that it was being used as a blackout day, by sites like, Wikipedia and others.
Yesterday, if you were unlucky enough to look at this wonderful website, needing information for school and the like, all you saw was a message from them asking you to write to your congressman/woman, urging them to defeat the bill(s) in congress called SOPA and PIPA.
Today, Wikipedia has another message at the top of their page, thanking everyone for helping to keep the internet a free and informational place.
I appreciate that, and support that.  Let's keep America the great and free thinking place that it is.  No restrictions.  This is the home of the free and the brave.

o, onto my quick personal note to say that I successfully finished a WIP from last Wednesday,


but I did start a new one.  I'm almost finished with my Alluvia "A" object from my Ravelry stash down group, which was what was started from Oct/Nov, (my December "B" object is finished) and I needed to start my "C" January project before the month is over.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment